Bringing the School Community Together to Support, Enrich and Encourage
Casas Christian School Parent-Teacher Fellowship includes all parents/guardians with children attending CCS and all staff members. CCS PTF supports our school by enriching the academic, spiritual, and social life of our school community. We glorify God by encouraging fellowship and communication among parents, teachers, and students. We also coordinate and organize fund-raising efforts to fund programs/activities not provided by the school.
With Joy – Philippians 4:4
The purposes of the Parent-Teacher Fellowship are:
- To glorify God by encouraging fellowship and communication among parents, teachers and students.
- To support our school through the enrichment of the academic, spiritual and social life of our school community.
- To coordinate and organize various fund-raising efforts to fund programs/activities not provided by the school.
Membership consists of all parents/guardians with children who attend Casas Christian School and all staff members of CCS.
(Picture of PTF Board with names: Shannon Imes, President; Celina Cuestas, Vice President; Karena Higuera, Secretary; Lauren Reece, Treasurer)
PTF Sponsored Events to Share
- Warrior Run – October 22nd
- Fall Family Fun Fest – November 18th
- Father Daughter Ball – February 17th
- Mother Son Event – April
- Coffee and Fellowship – August 25th
- CCS Chapel Wear Clothing Swap
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to be a PTF Volunteer today! Fill out our contact form or scan the QR code below!